Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

i have an iPad retina display , i left to mexico for a whole

i have an iPad retina display , i left to mexico for a whole month and when i came back i turned it on and it said on the screen that iCloud backup is needed for 4weeks or so but i can't use it , can u help me fix this issue with it please
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

We can reset your iPad and that should fix the problem. Press and hold the Power button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds or until it show the Apple logo. When you see the Apple Logo, release the buttons and let the iPad boot up.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes it did thanks a lot!!!

You're most welcome :)

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask. If you are satisfied, please rate me Positively.

Best Regards,
Hi there,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help, and if not to say Thanks for using JustAnswer.

I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know. If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.

Thanks and Have a great day,