Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.

Visiting United Kingdom, will my Ipad work with an adaptor

Visiting United Kingdom, will my Ipad work with an adaptor?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.

From your question I think you wish to access your office computer, correct?
Can you do so now away from the office? I am thinking yes, correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

cannot access - wrong passcode... cancel.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
What does that mean please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't have my correct password XXXXX put in credit card in and now I cannot get my answer because of the lack of password.

so can I get a rebate on $38.?

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
I have not as yet given any answer so there is no answer to get.
As for getting a refund, yes, I hope your password XXXXX XXXXX required.
You will find out how at that link.
This is an answer but not to the question you started with.
I cannot answer that one because I do not have enough info.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My Ipad is insync with my office computer ...therefore wish to access while In UK.. is that possible.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
There is no reason that it should not. The internet is the same there as it is here or wherever you are.
The only thing that may cause any problem would be port blocking where you are staying.

If you are using a browser through which to connect it won't be an issue. Email may so make sure to use online to send, incoming will work ok.

Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

First i use an adaptor - then I can receive and send emails?

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Please detail this adaptor you speak of. I am not sure what kind of adaptor you mean.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Friends visiting England say I have to plug my iphone and computer into an adaptor to use...

Don't believe you understand my question....

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
You did not say you wanted a power adaptor, important detail.
And yes, you do need one.
That one or similar. Make sure that if you get a third party charger it matches the iPads power requirements.

That is what you need to power it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

where do I get the third party charger for my Ipad

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
I think Best Buy has them or other Big Box store but I recommend the Apple one, no surprises there.
Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience: Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.