Michelle, Mac Technician
Experience:  Apple Computers and Mobile support with 12 years of exp.

I cant do the normal "cut & paste" on my macbook! When I

I can't do the normal "cut & paste" on my macbook! When I find a photo on pinterest, for example, I select it & then click on edit & copy. When I select "paste" to insert it into an email, I only get the words that went with the picture, but not the picture! What am I doing wrong or should I be using another method. I am not technical~

Appleologist :

Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am excited to get started with you.

There are several different ways to copy and paste on your Mac. The first way is to right click on the photo or your can control and click on the photo. Choose Copy image and then paste it into your email. The easiest way is to simply drag the photo and drop it into your blank email. To drag, press and hold picture and drag the photo wherever you wish

Appleologist :

Her is an illustration if needed

Full Size Image

Appleologist :

By the way when I mentioned control, I meant to press the control key (third button from the space bar) and then click on the picture. You will then see the option to copy image