Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products
51110040

Why do I keep getting the message "loading" and the little

Why do I keep getting the message "loading" and the little round icon keeps going round and round and nothing happens. I am trying to get to the app store.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 1 year ago.

Sorry to hear that you are not able to get into the app store..:(

Don't worry. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

Is the internet working fine on your ipad? For example, if you go to Safari, and try to access a website (google.com for example), are you able to?

Thank You
Vinod
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

When I go into Safari, all I get is a blank page.

There is an address bar (Text box) at the top where you can enter a web address.

Type "google.com" there (excluding quotes). Let me know whether it connects to the internet.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I got to an App Store/Google

Yes, I am answering you here. Please don't post duplicate questions.

Let's try a reset first. This will close down some of the open programs and your ipad will be fast.

Press and hold the power button (at the top right corner) and the home button (the round button below the screen) together until you see an apple logo.

Let's see whether your issue is resolved now. If not, we will try the next steps.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I did that

are you able to connect to the app store now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Now i get a black screen and a keyboard in the App Store

I think you are in the search page.

Just tap on the blackened area. Now you will find a number of tabs to the bottom such as Featured, Top charts etc.

Click on "Featured" and see whether it lists the apps.

let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

On the bottom is the keyboard...nothing else.

There is a keyboard at the bottom and there is a text box at the top (saying search), correct?

Between the keyboard and the search box, there is a black area. Just click on that black area and the keyboard will disappear.

Let me know if it still does not. I will try sending you some screenshots
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I think I have the screenshots. The only reason I wanted an Ipad was

for my emails and facebook. Do I get them in the App store

Yes, you will get them in the app store.

For emails, you can configure your email account by going to

settings > mail, contacts and calendars and tapping on "add account".
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Do you think this solves my problems? Am I through?

It should. I would suggest you to download Facebook from the app store and let me know. I will wait.

Once you configure your email, you can read the emails by clicking on the "mail" icon at the bottom of your screen.

If it is the new ipad, facebook is already integrated into it. You can go to settings > Facebook and install it from there too.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Now,

ow do I get out of the games portion of app store. Sorry I am such a bother

no problem, Audrey. I will walk you through.

You want to get out of the app store OR did you mean you want to change the category in the app store?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

However to get to the Facebook app

The easy way is - there is a "Search" box at the top right corner. Just type Facebook there and it will show you the Facebook app.

let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Lo and behold...there it is. I think perhaps I can handle it from here.

Unless you think there is someting else I should know or do.

:)

Just tap on it and the install button. It will be installed onto your ipad.

If you find any difficulty, please reply and I can take you from there.

If we are done for now, I would appreciate if you can rate my service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I hope this is my last problem. It says there are no facebook accounts configuredf. Do I go into Settings

Have you installed Facebook?
If you have installed Facebook, go to settings - Facebook and sign yourselves in.

Alternatively, you can also tap on the Facebook app installed on your iPad and you can login from there too

Let me know
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience: worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products