Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Where did the recorder app on my iPad go with all the files?

Where did the recorder app on my iPad go with all the files? I did not delete the app?
it disappeared after they fixed my iPad,
Was it the default recorder or another purchasaed app?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it was the default that come with the iPad .. think. the one that looks like a 1950's sure mic with a yellow lighting bolt behind it.

One of the default iPhone applications that didn't make it onto the iPad is the "Voice Memos" application. This app allows you to record sound clips on your iPhone. For reasons unknown, Apple chose not to provide an iPad version of the application. So you must have installed a third party app. Do you know the name of the app exactly?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No unfortunalty, it was this one.. sorry its backwards.. technically challenged over here. recorder app

So you put it back or was that from before it vanished? What is the name of the app I can't make it out?
I found it go to this link in Safari on the iPad:
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks , I will install it and hopefully all my files will link to it.
Good luck, let me know.

If you are satisfied, please kindly Accept and provide OK Rating - or Above. Thanks. If not please Reply to Expert and let me know, I am here until we can fix the problem.