comp_audio
comp_audio, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  5+ years mac support experience ready to help you.
44312836

I have Pinnacle,MovieBox,can I use it with moving from my Videocamera(Analog

I have Pinnacle,MovieBox,can I use it with moving from my Videocamera(Analog to Dv)And I need a cablesinformation;s about how I use and I need a electrical cable.The part numer is:203560645034720552,made in Germany.
Tank you.
EInar Valur.
E

comp_audio :

Hello, my name isXXXXX you tell me if it is the Moviebox, or the Moviebox HD?

Customer:

It is Moviebox USB

comp_audio :

Okay, thanks for that information. Sadly though my answer is not what you want to hear. The Moviebox USB does not work for anything that is digital (DV), it strictly is for Analog video only. I would recommend you look at the Moviebox HD, as it can do analog, digital, and much more. I think I seen it on Pinnacles site for under $100.

comp_audio :

I know the answer I have given you is not what you wanted to hear. Even though this is not the answer you wanted to receive, I hope that you will be able to accept my answer and give me an “Excellent” rating based on the level of service and information I have given you. If I have not answered your question or given you the needed information to make a decision or you simply cannot rate my service as “Excellent” please reply and tell me why so that I may attempt to earn an “Excellent” rating from you. Of course I will be here on www.JustAnswer.com whenever you need me, and remember you can always request me, “PCTECH’.

Again I know it’s not what you wanted to hear, but please understand that I answer these questions directly and honestly, and in cases such as these I have been given poor ratings in the past because of hardware and or software limitations that I am not at fault for, nor can I change the facts. I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX can understand where I am coming from. If there is anything else I can do today to assist you please do let me know. I wish you the best of luck, and truly look forward to assisting you should you need to call on me again for computer support.
Thanks, Matt

comp_audio :

Here is a link for the Moviebox HD that I recommended.
I hope that this will satisfy your question.
Thanks

Customer:

Tank you Matt,this is what I thot that I have to have anoter Moviebox and the only yhing I do is buing me MovieboxHD,can do analog,digitel.

Customer:

Thank you this is what I thot I will look for this MovieboxHD and buy.

Customer:

Thank you,I vill buy me this moviebox that is what I need.Be in contact Thanks.

Customer:

Is it the whiteone or the black?

Customer:

The white one is only having output for USB.

comp_audio :

The difference between the 2 if your looking at Pinnacle's website is that the white one is just the Moviebox HD, but the black one includes the newest Pinnacle Studio software, thus it costs more as well.

comp_audio :

I love using Pinnacle. I have used it for weddings, graduations, birthdays etc. Enjoy!

comp_audio :

The solution I have provided to you should answered your question. I hope that you will be able to accept my answer and give me an “Excellent” rating. If I have not solved your question satisfactorily or you feel you cannot rate my service as “Excellent” please reply and tell me why so that I can earn your satisfaction and obtain an “Excellent” rating. Of course I will be here on www.JustAnswer.com whenever you need me, and remember you can always request me, “PcTech”.