Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products

I have a relatively new Apple Ipad 4 and recently changed

I have a relatively new Apple Ipad 4 and recently changed my broadband provider .I wish to change the settings on my Ipad to reflect my new user name that I have registered with Apple based on my new email address and password XXXXX is whatever I do on the Ipad settings it still shows my previous AOL username and when I attempt to buy Apps or Music from I tunes the security question is still based on my old User name Please help. I haaaaaaave removed my AOL email address and entered my new BT internet email but it still defaults to the aol settings

What I understand is when you try to buy something from the store, it is still showing up your old apple ID, correct?

Let's go to settings > itunes and app stores. There your old apple ID will be listed. Tap on it and then on sign out. Now sign in using your new apple ID.

Let me know whether this helps. {Please note that your old purchases will continue to remain under your old ID and if you are trying to update any older apps (which are bought under the old apple ID), you would need to enter the old apple ID and the password XXXXX update.}

Hope this helps. Let me know if you find any difficulty.

Thank You