Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  10+ years in hardware/software experience
8287049

Hi, Is there any way I can play my playlists on my iPad thru

Is there any way I can play my playlists on my iPad thru my car speakers w/o one of those MP3 plugs?
Is there an app for that??
Thank you for the question. If you do not want to use a cable to connect your iPad to your car stereo every time you get in the car, there are a few options:

1) Purchase/already have a car stereo that supports bluetooth audio streaming. This feature is not available in most car stereos today.

2) Purchase a bluetooth streaming device like the Belkin Aircast. With a device like this, you can stream music right to your car stereo. You still require a cable to be connected between the Belkin Aircast and your stereo, but this is typically something you just leave hooked up in your car and you never have to connect your iPad in again.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to assist further. Thanks again!