Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Hi I received a I pad for Christmas and my son set up my I

Hi I received a I pad for Christmas and my son set up my I tunes account on his gmail account. He and I do not live in the same country, so I I had to text him to tell him that my I tunes password (that I couldn't remember was sent to his g mail account that I couldn't access. He finally got back to me with what I Tunes sent to his g mail account as my password XXXXX I can order movies to purchase on my I pad. When I finally got the password XXXXX I tunes sent to my son it doesn't work. How can I get this whole thing changed? Thanks.

Lorrain Farrow (NNN) NNN-NNNN
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers didn’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, you are rating my Service to you and Not the Outcome of the answer or this website.

You can reset the iTunes password XXXXX from here :

Apple will send you a new password XXXXX please try it. This time create a new password XXXXX don't use the old one.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied

I have a suggestion for you. You should create a Apple ID (or iTunes account) with your email ID for yourself, for privacy. Since the account belongs to your son's email, I guess you don't have access to the promotions, offers and other emails sent to you by Apple. Also, he will get all the invoices of your transactions made by you, from iTunes. If you are interested in that, you can create Apple ID from here and use with your iPad :

To change Apple ID on your iPad, goto Settings, tap AppStore or iTunes Store (Store), tap your Apple account and tap Sign Out. Then Sign In to your account. You can also reset the password XXXXX there too.

Best Regards,
HI there,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help.

If you have not returned from an info request or answer I sent out, please do so now so I can help you resolve this concern. I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.

Thanks and Have a great day,