Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.

how do i use iTunes 11 i have a paid podcast do not no how

how do i use iTunes 11 i have a paid podcast do not no how to get it into my iPod or delete old podcasts
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.

Please tell me what system you have on your computer, Windows or Mac OS X.

How do you usually do this, it hasn't changed a lot.
Which iPod do you have?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

am using a mac book pro but i also have an iPad new 4th gen iPod 1st gen and an iMac using osx 10.7.3

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Ok Lynne, I am going to suggest updating to Mountain Lion on the MacBook Pro, this is because it addresses many issues that plague Lion 10.7.x.

Before you do that, however, your Mac has to be prepared first.
This explains about permissions, what they do and why they are important.
The upgrade is found in the App store for $20.00, worth the price.
I know that this is not about your question but we are getting there.
If I am reading this right you have an iPad, an iPod 4th gen (which kind? Touch, Nano, Classic) and a MacBook Pro.
Podcasts are synced the same for all.
iTunes can download and so can the devices themselves.
Does any of that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

my iPod is a classic don't i have to remove lion before i can download mt. lion

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Lion does not need to be removed, Mountain Lion installs directly over it.
It does not harm your data in anyway providing you prepare for it.

This is how Apple recommends syncing to your iPod.

This one goes into detail about how.
It covers podcasts and will help more than I typing it in piecemeal.

Please read it carefully.

Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience: Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.