Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I did an upgrade on my ipad several days ago and now I can

I did an upgrade on my ipad several days ago and now I can not get into my email on it. The message I get is MFMESSAGEERRORDOMAIN error 1032. Can you help me. I have two ipads and I can't get email on neither one of them.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers didn’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, you are rating my Service to you and Not the Outcome of the answer or this website.

Who is your email provider ? Gmail, Yahoo etc
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is a common problem with Yahoo's Security. On your iPad, goto Settings, tap Mail, Contacts, Calenders. Tap your Yahoo account in there and delete it (Delete Account).

Then add it back. This will re-establish the connection with Yahoo server.

If that didn't work, then delete the account again. Then on your PC, goto and change the password XXXXX your Yahoo account in there
Then add the account back to your iPad.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much for your help. I now can receive my email on my ipad.

You're most welcome :)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great day,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Will I be billed for this service? If so, will I receive an invoice? I don't chose to have continued service.

Yes, you will be billed as this is a pay service. Not sure if you will receive the invoice or not. But you can contact the Customer Service at [email protected] to know more about it. I have no access to your account or any of that details, so I can't check it.

Best Regards,