Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.

I downloaded a software called Tune Sweeper. I used it to clean

I downloaded a software called Tune Sweeper. I used it to clean my Itunes Library on my Mac. The following morning I discovered, that Tune Sweeper had automatically quit during the clean up process. I then took a look at what it had done to my Itunes Library. It had destroyed my Itunes Library. I bought and used this software after months of compiling my families music. And now I have lost hundreds of dollars worth in music, because of that stupid program. I check the trash on my dock, and then discover, that the program, didn't just remove my music from iTunes, it deleted 75% of my music from my new Mini mac. Is there anyway to recover what this program has deleted from my Mini Mac computer system?
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.

Yes, there is but it will not be quick or cheap.
This utility can recover the lost data, it requires an external hard drive to write to, do not do any saving or downloading or any kind of activity that puts thing on the hard drive.
What happens when things get deleted it is still where it was but the directory that points to it is gone so as far as the computer is concerned that is free space.
This utility reads the drive and not the directory thus i can find what seems lost.

I have used that with great results, you may not recover all but you can get 99% of them.
It will take time and patience so you decide how much you are willing to do.
The other choice is a data recovery service, that will cost much more and produce the same results.

Hope that helps.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your answer & quick response.

This program your suggesting. Can I download strait to my computer? Can I use an already bought three terabyte hard drive

with files already contained on it, for this recovery process? Is there anything I should be worried about? I am unexperienced, and have already been very hurt by trusting online sources?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Relist: Answer came too late. To pay for one answer, that simply tells you to buy this or that to help you, after already having trusted online sources that also tell you to buy this or that, can cause discomfort, to costumers.

But with that said, if this program bought can be used for multiple computers. So when I get my own computer, if something happens & I can use it again, then it is more worth it for me to buy it?

Can I use this program for my laptop as well as my Mini-Mac

Yes, Casey, that software can be used on any Mac you own.
Sorry the answer to the iTunes came late, I was on it as soon as I saw it.

I use the software that I suggested myself for the same reasons you want it for.
I trust it, I cannot say the same for most software out there.
That one, however, has saved many peoples data.

That help set your mind at ease?