Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.

my ipad 2 keeps turning of and on. to the point like its already

my ipad 2 keeps turning of and on. to the point like it's already blinking on and off.

Thank you for contacting I am Cris.

Sorry to hear about your issue. It appears you have taken all the troubleshooting steps available.

Your device has hardware failure, how long have you had the iPad?

Also do you have a nearby Apple store?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes we do. It's been with me for more than a year now. It's been working fine till yesterday. I don't understand.:-(

Just like any device it can go bad at anytime.

It appears your device has suffered hardware failure. Not necessarily anything you did.

Hardware failure is not fixable issue instead the device has to be replaced.

I recommend that you bring it to the nearby Apple store so they can diagnose the iPad. Once they determine it is hardware failure they can replace it for you. Since it about the 1 year mark it should be replaced at no cost to you.

Apple is very good, especially when you go in-store with one-time free replacement even if you did not purchase AppleCare.

Please let me know if you have any further questions BEFORE selecting a negative rating. I will answer your follow ups.