Nick H.
Nick H., Mac Specialist
Experience:  Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Mac Pro G5.

Is it possible to gift an app

Is it possible to gift an app
Hi and welcomed to

My name isXXXXX will assist you with your issues.

Yes you can gift an app. For iOS 6, it is unavailable for now. However, you can do on PC or Mac. Please do the following steps:

1. Sign in to the iTunes Store with your Apple ID.
  2. Find an item in the App store or iTunes store that you want to gift.
  3. Click the arrow to the right of the price and select Gift This App.
  4. Type in the email address for the person you want to send the iTunes Gift. If you like, add a message. Pick the day you want the gift to be sent and click Next.
  5. Select a theme for your gift and click Next.
  6. Confirm your gift purchase and then click Buy Gift.

Please click HERE for more info on gifting an app/movie/game.

IMPORTANT: Please remember that I am not getting credit until you rate my answer 3 rating or higher. You are rating my service, not site-issues or the outcome/nature of this question.

Please let me know if this answer will work out. If does not work or you have any questions or concerns, PLEASE DO NOT RATE MY ANSWER YET! Reply to me by clicking on the Reply to Expert button so we can continue to work on this issue.

If my answer worked, please rate my answer GREAT SERVICE or EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credit for my time. Tips and bonus are VERY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What about my texting problem on iPad?
Do you have this texting issue on your iPad with everyone? Or for only some contacts?

Do you use their iTunes' email account when texting? Or use their phone numbers?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I use their phone numbers. Only some contacts. Do not work their name turns red with an exclamation mark and says then says somet hung about imessage

Were you be able to message them before?

Please have a friend to send an imessage to your ipad. See if you can receive it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok I'm at dr appt now. I thought maybe the problem was i only have wi if on my iPad no cell line. I have no problem on my phone. Will check back after sppt
Sure. It is best to have someone message you first to activate the iMessage. Then you can message them. You might need to ask each of your contact to iMessage your ipad.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't think some of my contacts have iMessage they have android phonesI am able to receive i messages from my daughter and other family members with iPhones the captions are blue not green so I guess that means they r imessages
Thanks for your update.

iMessage will only work with iphones and ipad. iMessage will not work with Android phones since iMessage is a part of Apple Instant Messaging system.

If you wish you text your friends using Android phones, you might want to use Skype (click HERE for more info), Tango (click HERE for more info), or Whatsapp (click HERE for more info). These are supported by both iOS and Android devices.

Please rate my services so I can get credit. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you!
You are welcomed. Glad I could help out.