Thank you for asking your question today. It could be popping out because it's for Windows or unreadable. If the printer is connected to your computer, check for a Software update from Apple by going to Apple
(top right corner of screen) > Software Update
. This will will go out and find any updated drivers for your printer. If it's installed properly, it should be seen in System Preferenecs
> Print & Scan
If it does not install, you can download the drivers here:Print DriverScanner DriverICA Driver
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the links above. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .mpkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
I hope this helps. Please reply back if you have additional questions or concerns. If you have no additional questions please remember to rate my service before exiting the site so I can be credited for my time.