Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.

I uploaded picasa feature that lets me post directly to Facebook,

I uploaded picasa feature that lets me post directly to Facebook, but when I click on bar to put Facebook on my Picasa page, it fails. Any ideas? I have Picasa 3. Many thanks

Thank you for your question and your time today.

My name is Jason and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I remote into your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I had to take off for business the past couple of days and will get back to my computer and picasa issue tomorrow. Will contact you tomorrow on my progress. Thanks.

I am going to bed in 10 minutes.

If we cannot meet before that time, we can continue anytime tomorrow from 2am-5:30pm (PST)

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for getting back to me. Just now returning to my problem. The problem is still: I want to upload an album from Picasa to Facebook. I want it to appear on Facebook as a slideshow. That means people will see the first picture and a link to click for a sideshow.

I want to do the same when I upload to e-mail.

Thank you for the update.

You wish to create slideshows on Facebook and in your email?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes...and you are free to remote into my computer

Thank you.

Instructions for running the remote application:
- If you are using Internet Explorer, choose to RUN the application.
- If you are using Firefox or Safari, please, open the Downloads window and double click the Elsinore... application. (FIREFOX: In the top menu bar, click TOOLS > DOWNLOADS) (SAFARI: In the top menu bar, click Window > Downloads
- If you are using Google Chrome, please, click the Elsinore... button on the bottom left of your screen after it downloads.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run:

You can follow the instructions below to do so:
- Log into your account at the following page:
- Click the "My Photos" tab
- Click your album that you wish to share
- Click the "Link to this album" link
- Copy the link in the "Paste link in email or IM" field
- Paste that link in Facebook or an Email.

Please, do not forget to click the Happy face on the bottom of this page and click Submit, if you are satisfied.

If you wish to request me personally for any future questions, you can do so at the following link:

Thank you,
- Jason

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Will you be available around 2:00 this afternoon? If not, when is convenient with you to go over a few additional questions? Thanks, Paul

I will be available for the next six hours today.