Ashik, Mac Helper
Experience:  7+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

My iPad will not download any updates to the apps. How do

My iPad will not download any updates to the apps. How do I fix it?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX X look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers didn’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, you are rating my Service to you and Not the Outcome of the answer or this website.

What happens when you update the Apps ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It responds "cannot be downloaded at this time" or there was an "error during download"...or the apps continue for days to read "waiting" an I can't use the app.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

First we can reset your iPad and see if that works or not. Press and hold the Power button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds or until it show the Apple logo. When you see the Apple Logo, release the buttons and let the iPad boot up.

Then goto Settings > General > Reset. Tap Reset Network Settings. Then connect to the WiFi again and update your Apps.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Still says unable to download Application at this time

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Do you have iTunes application installed on your computer ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Had to get a new last week. I DID have iTunes but I'm not finding it now. I don't know how to locate it from old files so I may have to postpone this "fix" until I can have my tech guy make sure it gets on this new computer.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
You can do it yourself. What you need to do is, download and install latest iTunes on your computer from here : http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Then connect your iPad to your computer and open iTunes. Goto iTunes Store and redownload all the apps that you have problem with updating (You can redownload them for free using your same Apple ID). Then select your iPad in the top right, in iTunes. Click on Apps tab and click Install next the downloaded Apps. This will install the updated version of the Apps to your iPad. Let me know if you have any trouble doing it
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
Please reply back here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks! Sorry it took awhile with interruptions. I think I've got it corrected. Your advice got it opened but I had to do updates one app at a time. It wouldn't "update all".

I think I would like to sign up for the JustAnswer service @ $48.00. Can I still do that ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I'm very sorry for the delay. Had to sign off since it was very late in here. Yes, you will have to do one at a time from iTunes.

You can only update them all at once only from your iPad, but since that is not working, updating one at a time from iTunes is the solution to fix the current issue.

I don't know anything about the subscriptions plan as I don't have access to those details. But you can email to support@justanswer.com or info@justanswer.com to know more about it.

Best Regards,
Ashik, Mac Helper
Experience: 7+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help, and if not to say Thanks for using JustAnswer.

I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know. If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.

Thanks and Have a great day,