Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

10 days ago Changed password XXXXX ATT.net account ... Mail will

Customer Question

10 days ago Changed password XXXXX ATT.net account ... Mail will not receive but will send
Category: Mac
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 4 years ago.
Hello. Thank you for the question. Can you tell me what mail program you are using to access your AT&T mail? Is it the built in "Mail" program on your Mac? Once I know the program I can provide instructions on where to check/modify settings as necessary in order to get the mail to send. I look forward to your reply. Thanks again!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sorry ... waited to long ... bye for now

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 years ago.
Greetings,

Thank you for your question and your time today.

My name is Jason and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I remote into your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.

Thank you.