Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

i would like to uninstall mackeeper from my mini mac

Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers didn’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, you are rating my Service to you and Not the Outcome of the answer or this website.

First goto Applications > Utilities folder and open Activity Monitor. If you can find Mac Keeper under the Process, select it and click Quit Process.

Then download and install this uninstaller named AppCleaner :

Then uninstall MacKeeper and all its related files with AppCleaner

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied