Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Question re: iCloud - HELP my heart is breaking - do you

Customer Question

Question re: iCloud -
HELP my heart is breaking - do you know how/why iCloud wouldn't have all of my pictures from my September/October Photo Stream showing up on my iMac (November, December, etc seem to be there in totality) I've paid the additional $20 for 10GB extra storage space & had never deleted the photos from my iphone. I lost my iphone last weekend and am afraid that without iCloud I cannot recover those lost months of photos that include the birth of my son. Any insight/direction would be appreciated. In a happy accident, we had downloaded pics from my iphone to our Mac & even those only go up to the days just before the baby was born. ideas? please... :(
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

I see that you have photos from November & December, but not from September & October.

Do you have any photos from before September?