Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.

I have one I Tunes account on my work computer and a differnt

Customer Question

I have one I Tunes account on my work computer and a differnt account on my home computer
can I access my work account from my home computer?

Neither are Ma computers
Category: Mac
Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
My name is Chris and I will be happy to assist you.

When you say access the account do you mean, can you log into your work account OR do you mean you would actually like to have all of the music in your work itunes at home?

Please let me know so I can further assist.

Thank You
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like to log in so I can edit my play list. that is I would like to remove some songs from my play list

Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
You can do this but you would need to be using itunes match.

What this does is basically upload your itunes library and be able to access it from any other device at any location.

Unfortunately this is not a free a service and apple charges for it.

It is actually pretty affordable, it is $25 per year.

You want to consider doing this if you need to access your library from home often. Here is more information:

Aside from that there is not anyway as the playlist information is stored on that other computer.

The only other thing I can suggest if you would like to be able to edit playlists from home is to set up a remote desktop connection so you can connect to your work computer from home.

This can be done relatively easy for free.

What you do is download this free software on both computers:

You can then set up unattended access on the work computer allowing you to log in from home anytime as long as the computer is on. Here are instructions on set up:

If you need further help please do not hesitate to reply back and let me know.

Thank You
Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.

I see that you viewed my answer however you did not rate it.

Rating is what provides me with credit for my time spent with you and also let's me know that you no longer need help with this question.

If you do need more help or would like to continue the discussion please click reply to expert and let me know.

If you no longer need assistance and are satisfied with the answer I provided please scroll up and click on OK service or higher to let me know I have answered your question and you no longer need help. If you feel the need to rate bad/poor service I would kindly ask you to reply to me first and let me know what I can do to make you happy.