tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I really enjoy working with computers and helping customers solve problems so that they can enjoy the technology of today.
62741268

RA - fvh

Customer Question

I am having difficulty syncing "Words" on new i-pad mini with existing game on i-phone.
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I will assist you.
You can install the app and log in with the same username and password XXXXX both devices, if you are having trouble with the log in, try deleting the app and reinstall and then enter the username and password XXXXX Enter the same username and password XXXXX both devices.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have tried all that.

The rating you gave goes on my personal record and affects my customer service score and my job. . I am doing my very best to help you. I would appreciate not getting a negative review as this reflects my service to you. Did I misunderstand the question, is there something else I can do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have tried re-installing and new passwords - still no results !!!

Are you using Words With Friends HD?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The rating was not directed at you but rather the website. I think I just blew $45.

Okay, that is the problem. Words with Friends HD is an iPad only app. You will need to install the iphone version Words with Friends on the iPad.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How do I find the i-phone version. The i-pad keeps taking me to the i-pad version.

Please try this> CLICK HERE<
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This has been the most frustrating thing I have ever encountered. I'm done and I don't think I have to tell you what Zynga can do with it's game!

I am very sorry this did not work for you. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee and you are not required to pay for something that did not help. Please remember I did my best to help under the circumstances, we value you as a customer and also want you to be satisfied. >PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR A REFUND<