Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

RA - ml

Customer Question

I'm getting a fault message saying time machine back up failed ...what should I do?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers didn’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, you are rating my Service to you and Not the Outcome of the answer or this website.

What exact error are you using ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ashik ...sorry to be a nuisance ... I have now resolved the problem ...thanks anyway

Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.

Sorry..there was a typo in my question. I mean, what exact error are you getting.

Anyway I'm glad to hear that...

Have a great day,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks and good bye ...oh question ...have I been charged?

Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Yes, you've made a deposit in here to unlock the answers. But it is fully refundable. Remember, I can't refund your money since I don't have access to any of your account details.

You can contact Cutomer Service's email [email protected] for refund or you can get refund from here :