John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry

Need A Driver Compatible With Mac 10.8.2

Customer Question

Submitted: 3 years ago via HelpOwl.
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 3 years ago.
Hello! My name isXXXXX will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Don't forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating my service only and not this website itself or your issue.

What hardware is it that you need a driver for?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a Brother Multi-function Printer/Scan/Fax MFCJ825DW and it is not compatible with my new Mac with operating sysem 10.8.2. I am looking for a way to find an upgraded driver so I can ude my printer.

Hi, Liz.

You can download the latest driver from the following link:

Click the blue Download button.

Full install instructions are also on the same page. If you have specific questions on any part of the install, please let me know!

Hopefully, this info will answer your question and if so please don't forget to rate my service

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
. If you continue to have questions on this topic, do not rate yet, just reply back to this discussion. I will be more than happy to work with you further.

Thanks and good luck,