John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry

My son loaded up the game bombshells on my MacBook Pro and

My son loaded up the game bombshells on my MacBook Pro and it now freezes on the game screen. I have powered down and the started again and it goes straight back onto the game and freezes.
Hello! My name isXXXXX will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Can you tell me what version of OS X you are running on the MacBook Pro?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Latest one
Thanks, Stephen.

If you press COMMAND, OPTION, ESC on the keyboard, does this bring up the Force Quit window and allow you to kill the game?

If so, then restart the Mac, making sure that "Reopen windows when logging back in" is not checked in the Restart dialog.

After that, the Mac should not attempt to reload the game.

Hopefully, this info will answer your question and if so please don't forget to rate my service . If you continue to have questions on this topic, do not rate yet, just reply back to this discussion. I will be more than happy to work with you further.

Thanks and good luck,