Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Customer Question

good afternoon: this is a I-Tunes issue. Can some one please call me back at XXX-XXX-XXXX. This is a APPS question that some one heeled me on the 22nd of Dec of last year.

Thank You

Bill Vestal
I-Tunes acct. 1Cardinals
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 3 years ago.
Hello! My name isXXXXX will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

There may be some confusion. This is JustAnswer, a 3rd party support site, and we are not directly affiliated with Apple nor do we offer telephone support.

If this is clear, I would be happy to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is just a question. Im not going to pay. Its a iTunes issue in some apps revered back to my credit card on the 22nd of last month

You'll need to contact Apple, Bill. As I said, this is a 3rd party pay support site.

Thanks and good luck!