John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry

I have been trying to register my email and password XXXXX Apple.

I have been trying to register my email and password XXXXX Apple. I have forgtten the original s. I wrote them down , but they were not accepted. I gave all new imfo and answered questions and birth dat etc. The more I try the worse it gets.Please help!
Hello! My name isXXXXX will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Don't forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating my service only and not this website itself or your issue.

Are you trying to recover the prior Apple ID or create a new one?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't care . Either way woul be okay.I have been trying several days wiyh no luck.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my origonal PW was Bodeekity22

Thanks, Wilbert.

You can create a new Apple ID on the following site:

Simply click the "Create An Apple ID" button to begin the process.

Please NOTE, however, that you can NOT use the same email address that you used on the old ID.

If you'd like to try to recover the old ID instead, please let me know and we can try to do that.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

John, I have used this before, an just now I was asked to show my birthday by momth, day, and year. They said it was not the correct answer. I went through all before

Wilbert, are you using a DIFFERENT email address when you try to create the new Apple ID?

Your email address is always used as the user ID.

When you go to and click the "Create An Apple ID" button,

are you entering an email address for your Apple ID that has NOT been associated with an Apple ID previously?

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. If you need further assistance on this or other issues, please let me know.