SlideShark looks great for what I need. I am having trouble embedding my videos into the ppt, though. I have Power Point 2010, and followed the Help instructions to embed the videos, but they aren't in the file when it's uploaded to SlideShark. I suspect they are being linked instead of embedded. How do I get the videos truly embedded into the file?
I did what you recommended, but it's still not working. They are definitely "inserted" into the ppt file not linked. Do you have any other ideas?
I uploaded my file to MediaFire.com under the same email address. How do i share it with you?
Thanks for your help!
Sorry it took so long. This project got put on the back burner for me. Finally, here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?lj88st5jah4j2pm
I uploaded them individually:
1) Breakfast: http://www.mediafire.com/?dua8k49a7lr6nxj
2) Visitor/Doorbell: http://www.mediafire.com/?6e353mqjb89o41z
3) Doorway: http://www.mediafire.com/?dua8k49a7lr6nxj
4) Entry/Exit: http://www.mediafire.com/?xih4n0jl8ocu3u0
5) Leash/Smoke: http://www.mediafire.com/?1ez6c8uwb1xa11u
6) Puppy Nipping: http://www.mediafire.com/?6pa70rlwx17xk47
Thank you for your help!
Yes, they are in the order of appearance in the presentation.
#1 should be: http://www.mediafire.com/?mzaavi5yrpnb36l
#3 should be: http://www.mediafire.com/?dua8k49a7lr6nxj
Sorry I keep putting this on the back burner! The Breakfast slide belongs on slide #8.
Will I be able to run the presentation on my iPad without a connection to the internet?
No rush. I hope you feel better!
Thank you, Eric!!! It works.
Attachments are only available to registered users.