John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry
60674955

Thank You for helping me on the Sinc of Itunes music to Ipod

Thank You for helping me on the Sinc of Itunes music to Ipod Shuffle. Done deal. I now want to sinc or ( Burn)to a CD.From Itunes play list to cD at my tower. I have Memorex CD-R 30 PK.And 32X What ever that means . I have my play list ready to go .Can you help?
Hello!

Assuming, your hardware is supported. Burning should be quite simple.

Open iTunes

Select the Playlist you want to burn to CD.

Click "File" in the menubar and choose "Burn Playlist to CD"

A pop up window will appear offering you the option to change the Burn settings. It is best to leave the settings alone unless you MUST change them for a specific reason.

Select "Burn"

The notification bar (long rectangle at top / center of the iTunes window) will tell you that your CD has finished burning when successful, just eject and you're done.

Good luck!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have two kinds of CDS CD RW ANd CDR.CAn you suggest a best choice?

I alsohave to bays to chose to install a disc. I have an Expansion bay. And i have a Multi Media Option Thank YOu.

CD-R may be the most compatible with CD audio players but you can always try a CD-RW to see how that works out for you.

Are far as drives go, if you have two optical drives then you may need to test but going off the information you gave me, it sounds like the Multimedia bay might be a good choice.