John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry
60674955

How can I remove google translate from my iPhone and Macbo

Customer Question

How can I remove google translate from my iPhone and Macbook?
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 4 years ago.
Hello! My name is John, I will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Don't forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating my service only and not this website itself or your issue.

To clarify, did you install the Google Translate app to your iPhone and now wish to delete the app?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes- but I put the google map app on my phone and the translate app just appeared.

Thanks, Lynne. You should be able to delete this as any other app. If not, please let me know of any problem you encounter.

Hold your finger on the icon for the application you wish to uninstall until all the icons on your home screen begin to shake.

Click the "x" in the upper left hand corner of the icon for the application you wish to remove. Confirm deletion.

When finished, press the Home button to return to normal.