Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  10+ years in hardware/software experience
8287049

We cant send a response on our Apple computer. Every other

We can't send a response on our Apple computer. Every other function seems to working fine. We receive messages and can type a response but then when we hit the send button there is no response.

Thanks for any assistance you can give and Happy New Year !!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the question. Can you please tell me what software you are using that you are trying to send messages with? I look forward to your reply!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Don't know We are senior citizens and had this set up for us by a friend. What are the options. She moved to Ca but I cd try to contact her if that is necessary

Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 1 year ago.
We can do a remote session if you're available so I can have a look at what you are trying to do. I can send you a link for you to click and it will allow me to see your screen and work through the issue with you that way. Let me know if you are willing to do that and I'll send the link. Thanks again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Is there an extra charge for this next step. Is there any charge if you can't get the problem fixed.

Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 1 year ago.
There is no extra charge, and you do not need to pay unless you are satisfied with the solution.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

MAC OSX

Version 10.6.8

Processor 3.06 GHz

Memory 4 GB

Is this the sadditional info you need

Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Please click here and we can start our session.
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience: 10+ years in hardware/software experience