Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

How do I download pictures from my PC to my iPad?

Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers didn’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, you are rating my Service to you and Not the Outcome of the answer or this website.

First, download and install iTunes on your computer from here :

Then put all photos to a folder that you want to download to your iPad. Connect your iPad to your computer and open iTunes. In iTunes, select your iPad (in the topr right or in left column). Click on Photos tab next to Summary, Info etc tabs. Then enable "Sync Photos" option in there and locate and select the folder that contain your photos in there.

Then click the Sync or Apply button. This will download the photos to your iPad from your PC. Remember, this will overwrite all the photos of your iPad with the photos from your PC (except photos in the Camera Roll)

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Hi there,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Let me know if you need any help in future...

Best Regards,