Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

ipod is disabled what do i do to disabled it i forgot pass

ipod is disabled what do i do to disabled it i forgot password
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Which model of iPod is this ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

where is my ansewer

Did you see my question ? If not, here it is;

Which model of iPod is this ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ipod 4

Which exact model of iPod ? Identify your iPod from here : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1353
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Forth Generation 8 GB

But which model ? Is this is a iPod Touch ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

You have to restore your iPod from iTunes on your computer. You can restore it by putting it to DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) Mode. DFU Mode is a mode which will allow you to restore your iPod to working condition. Put your iPod to DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) Mode and restore it from iTunes. Follow the steps below to put your iPod to DFU Mode;

• Connect the iPod to your computer with the USB Cable.
  • Open iTunes application on your computer
  • On your iPod Press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time.
  • After exactly 8 seconds release the Sleep/Wake button. Continue holding the home button until your iTunes shows a message telling you that it has detected an iPod in recovery mode.
  • Click OK or Restore

Note : Put it to DFU Mode while connected to computer and also in DFU Mode your iPod will remain blank.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.