Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

my ipad screen comes up with notice that icloud needs to be

my ipad screen comes up with notice that icloud needs to be updated and the ipad is frozen. i do not use icloud and i have tried turning it off and on and it is still frozen. any ideas/ thx
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

You can reset your iPad and see if that works or not. Press and hold the Power button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPad will automatically restarts and return to home screen. If it does not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Power button and the Home button until it restart itself.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
You're most welcome :)