Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

How can I play backgammon masters on MacBook Pro?

Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

What version of Mac OS X are you using ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi---thanks for the reply. Not sure how to find which version of Mac OS I am using.

I've tried several times to download backgammonmasters for i mac---but no success.

Please send your answer to my email account, also ([email protected]).

Unfortunately I can't send email to you. JustAnswer won't allow me to send you emails.

Click on the Apple icon and select About This Mac. That should tell you the version of Mac OS X are you using
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm using Mac OS X, 10.6.8

Sorry for delay in getting back to you--I appreciate you working on Christmas Eve. You help is appreciated!!!!

No Worries Frank. I will stay with you until we fix the problem.

You can buy the Backgammon Masters from the Mac AppStore application from your Mac itself. Goto Applications folder and open AppStore application. In AppStore, search Backgammon and it will bring the application. You can buy it and download it from there for $1.99.

Or you can get it from here (click this link) :

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied and solved the problem.

Merry Christmas,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry--did not give you enough info.

I need to down load backgammonmasters; NOT masters of backgammon.

Backgammon masters is a large mix of online players (play money, real money, and other games). Have been playing it on my old windows Dell--and now need to play on my MacBook Pro. Looks to my (lay) eyes that it may only be a windows format. But then with all the expertise out there seems to me that surely backgammon masters should be available for the mac.

Let me know . . . . .

Hi Frank, I'm sorry I couldn't find it. I've been searching it since your last reply and it seems like it is a Windows exclusive game. If you really want to play that exact game on your Mac, then you have to install Windows on your Mac and then install that game. You can install Windows in your Mac OS X itself and run that application, using Parallels ( or VMWare Fusion (

(With Parallels/VMWare Fusion, you can run Windows+the game and Mac OS X at same time)

I know this is not the answer you want to hear, but this is best I could come with.

Best Regards,