Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Help my IPAD 2 was plugged in to charge. Now have unplugged

Help my IPAD 2 was plugged in to charge. Now have unplugged and tried to work on it and it is just frozen wont let me unlock and and has a message ipad not back up>i was trying to back up - also a flower shows at bottom???? help
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

You can reset your iPad and see if that works or not. Press and hold the Power button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPad will automatically restarts and return to home screen. If it does not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Power button and the Home button until it restart itself.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi only shows apple now but nothing else

Wait, it will take upto 10 minutes (max) to boot. If it still not booting, please let me know and we can restore it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi am now in thank you but says locked sim - where do I go to unlock sim and also how do I back up on icloud sorry a littled stupid with these things

Locked SIM ? Did you setup any SIM Pin on your iPad ?

To backup, goto Settings, tap iCloud.Tap Storage & Backup and tap Backup Now button.

Refer this article : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4859
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I know my sim pin = where do I go to put it in

In your iPad, goto Settings, tap Cellular Data and tap SIM PIN. If you can't unlock from there, then remove the SIM from your iPad and put it back. It will show the SIM Locked message, tap Unlock and enter your SIM Pin

Let me know if that didn't work