Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Hi I deleted my pass word now i cant shut down or do any

Hi I deleted my pass word now i can't shut down or do any work
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

What does your Mac shows now ? Is it frozen ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it is not frozzen. I went to system preference then user & groups and deleted my pass word then trid to shut down. I went back to user & groups and my name is XXXXX XXXXX lighted and i can't click on any thing, I had to pull the plug out so I could go to bed last night

What version of Mac OS X are you using ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Ashik IMAc Md094b/a 2.9 15/8/1/21 I only brought it Monday it is there lasts one

You can create a new administrator account on your Mac and see if that works or not

• Reboot your Mac
  • Immediately hold down the Command(Apple) + S key to boot into Single User Mode
  • When you see the text prompt, type in the following terminal commands to create a brand new Admininstrator account (hitting return after each line):
mount -uw /
rm /var/db/.AppleSetupDone
shutdown -h now

After rebooting, you should be able to create a brand new Administrator account.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied and solved the problem.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi my pc starts ok and is on and I have the menue bar

I held the cmd key and the s key down but nothing happens. My son as just arrived and has sorted the problem. thankyou for your help

I'm glad he sorted it out. Since I didn't solve your problem, please don't rate me Bad or Poor Service.

You can contact Cutomer Service's email [email protected] for refund or you can get refund from here : http://www.justanswer.com/refund/refund-1-2/refund.aspx

Merry Christmas,