Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

After downloading latest itunes,, resyncing my ipod

After downloading latest itunes,, resyncing my ipod touch, I get "No Content". All songs gone. They are still on itunes.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Connect your iPod to your computer and open iTunes. In iTunes, select you iPod (in topr right). Select Musics tab next to Apps, Info etc tab. If the "Sync Musics" option is disabled there, then enable it and then sync. If it is enabled already, disable it and then sync. Then enable it back and then sync again.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied and solved the problem.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

After it resynced, the blue thermometer with audio went from 2/3 full to zero.

Does the audio plays in iTunes ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes audio plays.

Select your iPod in iTunes, select Musics tab and select "Sync Musics" option. Then select "All Playslists" checkbox in there and hit Apply or Sync button.

If that didn't work, then select your iPod in iTunes and click Restore button. After restoring your iPod, just sync. Let me know if that didn't work
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

After restoring ipod and resync, still no music on ipod.

After restoring did you setup it as new iPod or restored from backup ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

restored from backup

Restore it again and this time setup it as new iPod. Then sync it. Make sure you enabled the "Sync Musics" option under Musics tab
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How do I restore as NEW ipod?

After restoring you will get two options, i.e Setup as new iPod or Restore From Backup. Let me know if you didn't get that option
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This will take a long time...

Take your time. Just reply back here when you finished it and I will get back to you ASAP
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It now WORKS !

Glad to hear that :)

Merry Christmas,