Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

iphoto has been importing photos for over two days without

iphoto has been importing photos for over two days without success. I cannot quit iPhoto or log out or shut down. Can you tell me a way of overriding the import
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

If iPhoto is frozen, then you can Force Quit it. Press Command(Apple) + Option + Esc keys and this will bring the Force Quit window. From the Force Quit window, select iPhoto and click Force Quit button.

If that didn't work, then press and hold down the Power button of your Mac for 10 seconds and your Mac will force-turn off. Turn it back on..

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied and solved the problem.