jstinehelfer, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair 2 years Apple Tech Support

I cannot connect to the internet from either Safari or Firefox.

I want to make an appointment to have someone look at my internet connection. I think I have a virus because neither Safari nor Firefox will let me connect.

jstinehelfer :

Welcome to Just My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be your Expert today. Thank you so much for using our services. I am sorry your having trouble today and understand your frustration. Hopefully we can resolve your problem together.

jstinehelfer :

Just Answer is an Online Support based website.

jstinehelfer :

I am sorry to say we do not offer onsite service or have a place for you to take your computer.

jstinehelfer :

I can either offer you some information and see if we can get this fixed for you via this chat, or I can give you the link to a website where you can find the nearest Apple Store in order to get this repaired.

jstinehelfer :

I will wait for you to reply in order to provide you with the option.

jstinehelfer :

Network diagnostics may also help pinpoint the problem; open System Preferences > Network, click Assist me… then Diagnostics…

jstinehelfer :

Let me know what the Diagnostics says or if it fixes the problem automatically for you.

I took the computer to an Apple consultant and he seems to have fixed the problem.