Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

My ipad (3 years old) stopped sending mail to me. When I try

My ipad (3 years old) stopped sending mail to me. When I try to open my mail I get a blank white screen, same as when I try to open safari. I am still able to open my weather channel app with no problems. Several other apps also still work.

My iPad is fully charged 100%.

Can you help me get my mail to operate correctly?
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

You can reset your iPad and see if that works or not. Press and hold the Power button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPad will automatically restarts and return to home screen. If it does not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Power button and the Home button until it restart itself.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It worked and it looks like I am back in business. If problem re-occurs later today can I call back?

Sure, but it won't happen again. Your iPad's Safari and Email app are frozen. Resetting will fix most of all issues with iPad. If it happens again, you can just reset it.

Add a bookmark of this page, so you can get back to me anytime you want. If you are satisfied, please rate me as Excellent Service.

Happy Holidays,
Hi there,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Let me know if you need any help in future...

Best Regards,