Tom
Tom, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  8 years experience as a Mac administrator for a college
15873684

Why am I unable to order Swedish novels in Swedish language

Why am I unable to order Swedish novels in Swedish language for my iPad?XXX@XXXXXX.XXX. Nz
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for choosing Justanswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

Where are you trying to order them from?

Can you explain what happens when you try to order the novels in Swedish?

Let me know.

Thank You, Dan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dan, I have been trying to Oder ebooks via amzon.com and kindle. They have a lot of study material but no novel in authentic Swedish language!
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
What device are you using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using my ipad
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
So you are not able to find Swedish novels or are you not able to download the books?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am not able to find ad or download swedish novel in Swedish language!
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure what ebooks are available in those sites that you have tried, but I do know that if you download the app iBooks, there is many different language ebooks, including Swedish.

Let me know if you need anymore help

Thank You Dan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried I books but no reaction on Swedish books in Swedish language thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no result yet so let us continue
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Alright I have did a search and I want you to take a look and let me know

CLICK HERE

Let me know.

Thank You, Dan
Daniel, Mac Specialist
Experience: 10 Years hands on computer training
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You found many book via amazo but..........they are all in English and that illustrate the big problem I have to get Swedish books in swedishntexts!,,,, I am still dumbfounded.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure I am going to opt out and see if there is another expert that can maybe shed some light on this matter.

Thank You, Dan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pleas help me finding a contact person to a able me to buy ebooks for my iPad in Swedish language
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My satisfaction is far from being satisfied. I have now paid twice and wat a sollid solution.
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away with your Mac issue, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Lindie
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi linde, well after having paid two times 59 dollars I think it wise to keep trying because it is very importat for me to be able to buy and install Swedish e books in Swedish language for my iPad. It is incomprehensible to encounter so much difficulties while I have no problem wit ordering Spanish, Portuguese, italian, German and English e books. So let us start Enewetak, Fred.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please continue
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Lindie
Expert:  Tom replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using justanswer.com

On the left-hand side you can change your languarge to Swedish on Amazon.

This is the list in the Swedish lanaguge. There is 26 of them

http://tinyurl.com/c6d7w6n
Tom, Mac Support Specialist
Experience: 8 years experience as a Mac administrator for a college
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well hello Tom can you be a bit more explicit. a. Over which lefty side and whet are you talking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well hello Tom can you be a bit more explicit. a. Over which lefty side and what are you talking about? Bi need to be down,lading e book on to my I pad , novels in Swedish language that is the problem in all my other languages I am very successful, but as son as I request Swedish e books in Swedish it become totally impossible. I have been. Trying now for at least three months, hope you can sort ou this impossible situation. Good luck, Fred. Excuse the misprints, English is my second language.