Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

how do i transfer pictures from my mac to my ipad?

Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Are the pictures are saved on your iPhoto application ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have many new photos in iphoto on my mac that i need to transfer to my ipad but can't remember how to do it. My guess is that yes, they are saved on my iphotp application in my computer

Connect your iPad to your computer and open iTunes application. In iTunes, select your iPad in left column or in the top Right (if you are using new iTunes). Click on Photos tab next to XXXXX tab etc. Under Photos, enable "Sync Photos" and select iPhoto in there. Then click Sync or Apply button. Remember, all your photos on your iPad will be replaced by the iPhoto Library

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Hi there,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Let me know if you need any help in future...

Best Regards,