Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have a voice broadcasting system call ibuzz

i have a voice broadcasting system call ibuzz and for some reason I am unable to hear the recorded voice message. my flip for mac is saying that "the file is not a movie" and it shows up at file "download.php" are you able to help me with this?

On a PC I am told that windows media player works just fine.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

The download.php isn't either a Movie or Audio file. It is a web file. Can you recheck it ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what do you mean recheck it? I have messed with this computer and done internet searches and rechecked it and it still continues the same thing

I mean check that it is the correct file. The .php is neither Video nor Audio file. Are you sure that is the correct file ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I hope this picture helps.

I understand. It seems like the file didn't download properly. Can you try it from differnet browser like Chrome ? Get it from here :
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Does chrome work on Mac? I did try on firefox
Yes. Don't you have a option to download those recordings to your Mac ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes when I right click but it downloads what the page looks like. I will try google chrome next but it will have to be later tonight
Sure. Add a bookmark of this page, so you can get back to me later. Let me know how it goes
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thanks
You're welcome :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

okay, well I have downloaded google chrome and reinstalled flip 4 mac , and I still am unable to hear the audio voice recordings that should normally pop up with windows media player on a pc, but I have a mac and have been told that flip 4 mac will work, but I am still having trouble. Any other suggestions.

Sorry it took so long to tell you my results....and thanks for your time.

The problem is not with playing the file, but with downloading the file. It is not downloading properly.

Right click on the link of the file and select Save As. Does it download now ?