Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

RA - amm

Customer Question

Had a faulty router replaced, now our computers (Mac and PC) won't connect to our wireless printer (HL-3075CW). Followed the instructions in the manual, but it still fails repeatedly. Even reset it back to factory specs. Thoughts?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question and your time today.

My name is Jason and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

How far along in the connection process do you get before you notice a problem?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Once I try to verify the WLAN (?) it failed after that with a 'no access point'. Of course, now that I reset the printer, I can't recreate it -- looks like i need to enter all the information (IP, etc)?

Thank you for the update.

May I please, remote into your computer so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would prefer if we didn't, I can follow along pretty well if you tell me what to look for.

Put the wireless network name and password XXXXX the printer configuration. Does the printer connect?