Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products

I have had iCloud installed for ages. Now I wish to share a

Customer Question

I have had iCloud installed for ages. Now I wish to share a calendar, however all help sites say to type and login, however when I do it asks if I wish to set up iCloud on this device etc? Going to iCloud in settings does not give me any options when clicking on calendars except changing colour.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 3 years ago.

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

I believe you have already logged in to

haven't you?

If you are logged in to that icloud, and click on "Calendar", you will see all your calendars listed to the left side. There will be a small circle to the right of each calendar (with some curves inscribed). Click on it and you will have the option to share calendar.

Now this document should help.

Let me know if you find any difficulty. I am more than happy to walk you through the steps.

Thank You
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No, I do not see this circle? I have read the doco but as explained before my calendars do not offer this option. All I can do is change the colours of calendars, delete or rename?
I see that you have rated my service as bad. Please don't rate my service until we finish troubleshooting. We will have to try several steps to find the resolution.

Just reply if one step does not work.

When you click on calendar in, what are the calendars listed to the left side - like Home, work etc

Let me know of that first.