Jesse
Jesse, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Life-long Apple Geek & Power User, 10+Years Apple Experience
27955634

I recently signed up for satellite direct so I can watch the

I recently signed up for satellite direct so I can watch the NFL on my MAC. I have forgotten where to sign on.  

Category: Mac
Expert:  Jesse replied 1 year ago.

Jesse :

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer.com!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help.

Jesse :

Are you unable to sign in to your Mac, or to the Satellite direct service?

Customer:

I just need to know where to go to sign in. The Mac and the Satellite direct service are fine. What do I type in to enter my password. Thanks.

Jesse :

Are you trying to sign in to your Satellite service, to watch the direct TV?

Customer:

Yes, however I am not watching on TV. I am watching on my MAC. I am a ludite where computers are concerned so I'm back to the basic question of what do I do first. Thanks

Jesse :

That's fine, I just want to make sure I point you to the right place. So you're wanting to use the Cable Direct service to watch TV on your Mac. Who is your Cable Provider?

Customer:

We don't have Cable. We have DISH. We saw a special on Satillite Direct for $30.00 in September. We signed up for it. The service gives us unlimited access to everything but only on our computer. I hope this helps narrow it down.

Jesse :

I apologize, I meant Satelitte provider. In that case, if you should have downloaded a client application to your computer. The first place to look for it in is your Applications folder. To get there, simply click the Finder icon (the blue icon at the far left end of your Dock) and open your Applications folder. You should see the Satelite Direct application in there.

Customer:

Jesse, you are a genius. I found it and can access it. Thank you. I will remember you in my prayers. My husband will also since he is the NFL nut in the family. Have a wonderful holiday season. Barbara

Jesse :

Thanks Barbara, glad I could help, and positive feedback is always appreciated!

Jesse :

Let me know if you need anything else before leaving feedback.

Jesse, Mac Support Specialist
Experience: Life-long Apple Geek & Power User, 10+Years Apple Experience