Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have succesfully played games on several APs that I have

I have succesfully played games on several APs that I have purchased on my I-pad; however recently when trying to pull up the games I get a complete green screen - any suggestions?
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

What you meant by "APs" ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I downloaded casino games from wms and played them succesfully on my I-pad; however now when I attempt to pull them up I just get a green screen.

You can reset your iPad and see if that works or not. Press and hold the Power button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPad will automatically restarts and return to home screen. If it does not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Power button and the Home button until it restart itself.

Let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Still no luck. What next?

Does your iPad restarted automatically when you reset it ?

If yes, then goto Settings, tap General. Tap Reset. Tap Reset All Settings. Did that work ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I just followed those instructions and it has reset - It appears that has worked. Thanks a lot for your help - I appreciate it and will rate your help accordingly.

I'm glad that worked. If you like my service, please rate me as Excellent Service.

Have a great weekend,