Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  10+ years in hardware/software experience

I am working in MS Excel for Mac and have created a chart.

I am working in MS Excel for Mac and have created a chart. I would like to insert a text box on a chart to highlight something on the graph. I know how to do it on a windows machine but am not finding it in the Mac excel version.

Thank you for the question. There is only one way to do this, but the problem is when you move the chart, the textbox does not move with it.

The textbox is available from the Insert menu. If you click behind the chart in to one of the cells, you can use Insert -> Textbox and then draw the textbox on the chart. I am using Excel 2011 on a Mac and that is working well for me. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to assist further. Thanks again!