Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products
51110040

RA hg

Customer Question

My iPhone has suddenly started buzzing and vibrating and I can't get it to stop!! What's happening?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 1 year ago.

Ipod Specialist :

Hi

Ipod Specialist :

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

Ipod Specialist :

Let me know once you are ready, so that we can start the troubleshooting.

Ipod Specialist :

you there?

Ipod Specialist :

Since I see you as offline, I am changing our chat method to Q & A, so that we can chat in an offline mode.

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Hi Catharine,

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Let's try some basic troubleshooting here and see whether that resolves your issue. Please don't rate my service until we finish our troubleshooting. If one step fails, we will try the next.

Let's try a reset first. Press and hold the power button and the home button together until you see an apple logo.

Let me know whether this resolves your issue.

Thank You
Vinod
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no apple logo

Have you held down both the power button and the home button together for 10-20 sec?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

never mind

Hi Catharine,

Not sure what has happened. But you have to hold down both the buttons for 10-20 sec to get an apple logo. That is the reason I need a confirmation from you.

If you don't get the apple logo, let me know and we can try the next steps.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i held both buttons for at least two minutes,,,no logo appeared

Thank you.

Sometimes, it is not having enough charge to turn on the phone. Connect the iphone to the computer. Wait for 5 minutes. Now, try the reset again by pressing and holding both the power and the home buttons together for 20 sec.

Let's see whether an apple logo appears.

If not, is your iphone recognized by itunes in the computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Last night I became upset because my iPhone is the only phone I can use to call out...in case of an emergency. I ended up just giving up because nothing was working. Then after a while the phone stopped. Battery died. So I retired for the night, Plugged it in this morning and all's well. However, now I find I've been charged for service that didn't accomplish anything. Only a dead battery and time was required. I doubt that I will be using your service in the future.